Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vibram 5 fingers

In the spring Jeb and I purchased our very first pair of Vibram 5 Finger shoes. We Started using them to run and exercise in and we both have noticed a difference in our performance. We also have less aches and pains after working out!

On our trip last week we pretty much wore them all day every day. I even have a sweet tan line from them. They were awesome to hike with. Going down any slopes felt much better when wearing my 5fingers versus my Salomon hiking shoes. My feet felt as if they were one with the earth. Only down side? Any grass gets caught between your toes. :)

I am thinking that when fall hits I will need to purchase a pair that cover the tops of my feet. I don't want my feetsies to be frozen when I run. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment