Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ikea

I am hoping that next weekend we will have time to go to Ikea.  I desperately want/need this book case:
This will go in our dining room/office.  And we will hopefully then be able to get ride of the awful bookcases we have now.

I also am thinking I want this for my coffee table:


The bookcase is only $99.00 and the coffee table is only $19.99.  I might look for a new duvet cover as well. And maybe even a new console/entertainment center/table to go under our TV.  What we have now is just way too bulky.  And I think I am leaning towards the two pieces above in white  I am sick of having such a dark house.  And I think with the bookcase being such a big piece and because my house is so small, it won't look so closed in if it's white.

No comments:

Post a Comment