Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

cutting back

Jeb and I are cutting back.

On what we eat that is.

We are going to start eating better and start exercising on a regular basis (hopefully).

This is going to be hard.

We want to try and stop eating so many "man made" and processed foods. And not so much pasta either.

Cutting back on pasta? My stomach is weeping!
"But, we love pasta. Pasta is oh so yummy and oh so dear to us. Pasta-Roni got us through some very hungry days back in high school. Pasta got us through all those nights when you didn't feel like cooking very much. Pasta. You cannot give up PASTA!"

Don't worry tummy, I am not giving you up completely. Just cutting back...


A few weeks ago Jeb put in a pull up bar in our back yard.
I am thinking/hoping that between that and running I/we can get back into the shape we want to be.

However, I have yet to run this week.  I did do some squats yesterday.  And I haven't eaten ALL that bad this week.

Baby steps.  Baby steps.

Wish us luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment