Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

mad woman

This weekend we had a going away party for my brother.

I think my way of dealing with him leaving is by keeping myself busy.

I have gone through half of my house so far and organized every drawer, table, basket, etc.  I was non stop since Saturday morning.


I still have to finish our closest, which will be a pain.  And the closet in that closet...even more of a pain.
I also need to finish the kitchen.  And once we get a new book case from Ikea, I will go through our books.
I also painted some furniture this weekend, I will post about that at a later date as that is not a complete project yet. And I need to repaint our two side tables in the living room.

I have big plans for our house the next few weeks.

I don't have any before pictures(except this first one, an in the process picture), but here are some afters:

I think I may have turned into a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment