Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

what now?

I have been struggling a lot lately with the future. I am sort of impatient. I don't want to wait for things to happen. And if I have to wait, then I want to know what will happen and when. I need to get over this though. I need to learn to live more freely and let life just come. This might be why I have been having a hard time lately because I am trying to not worry about everything so much. Really, I am. Jeb doesn't have steady work. Usually I would be FREAKING out. But, I am trying my best to just stay calm and let things work themselves out. I am trying not to worry about next months bills until they are due. This might be one of the hardest things I have had to do/change.
There are a few other things I am a little stressed about, but I am trying my hardest not to let them bother me. I can't worry about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment