Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

the weekend is upon us!

YES! The weekend is finally here! I have big plans for this weekend.

1. mow my lawn - It has been a few weeks since I have been able to mow the front yard. And now that we have grass in the back yard (yay!) I will also need to cut the back as well!

2. get rid of the remaining poison ivy - About a month ago we finally tore up the back yard and planted some grass. However, we still had some poison ivy in the side next to the fence. There was SO much debris and vines and what not, we just decided we would wait until we had more time to tear that up. Hopefully it doesn't rain on sunday!

3. complete Halloween costumes - Let me tell you. I enjoy Halloween. This year Jeb and I have been invited to a Halloween party. Fun! I am going to be a flapper and he is going to be a gangster from the 20's. We need to hit up some thrift stores for a few things and we are all set!

4. RUN RUN RUN - We are running the Wicked 10K on Halloween morning. The furthest I have ran since the 1/2 marathon? 4 miles. So I am thinking this Sunday I need to get in a serious 5 mile run.

5. get my car fixed! This is a simple one. All I need to do is drop my car off at my dad's friends house tonight and hopefully he can fix it. I am hoping it doesn't cost too much. I know our friend will take care of it much cheaper then VW dealership will. But NOTHING with VW's is cheap. UGH

6. ORGANIZE - As long as I have time I really want to organize under my sinks, in the bathroom and my one closet. Hopefully I have time and energy this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment