Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

home sweet home

Let me try and sum up my weekend as best as I can.

Woke up Friday morning at 4 am. Got to the airport around 4 35-ish. Boarded our flight around 530, layover in Atlanta, arrived in Tampa, Florida around 10 am. Got into a car and drove for about an hour to get to Sarasota, saw a house Jeb and his family used to live in. Stopped at Hooters for lunch. Drove another 1 1/2 hr to Naples, Florida.
Once we arrived at our hotel, a Hampton Inn, which might have been the nicest darn hotel I have ever stayed in, we rested up a little then got ready for the rehearsal party at 6. Party was fun, everyone drank too much, some bug attacked me, Abby, and my mother-in-law. (my legs looks like i have chicken pox. wtf!?!) FINALLY got in around 11.
Woke up Saturday around 8, layed around for a while, finally went to the outlet mall around 10 30. Spent a little bit of money, headed back to the hotel, and got ready for the wedding at 5.
Florida was SOOOOOOOOOOoo hot. Everyone was sweating so bad. It was awful. At least the wedding ceremony was only like 15 minutes!
We partied for a while, Jeb and I left early around 930. Went to bed around like 11. Then got up Sunday at 5 and headed home.
Once we got home Sunday, we kinda just layed around all day. I went to bed around 9. I woke up sometime before 5 and was wide awake. I should have gotten up because when I woke up at 730 I could barely open my eyes.

Overall the trip was fun I guess. Wasn't really much of a vacation.
I will post pics once I get em.

This week is going to be way busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment