Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ink

I love ink. And by ink, I mean tattoos. Jeb is pretty much covered in them. I sometimes wish that I could be covered in them too. I really like chest pieces and 1/4 sleeves on girls. Would I ever get my arms and chest tattooed?? Probably not. I know it would affect me getting a job and some people view of me. So, I choose to get tattoos where I can always cover them up super easily. Lately I have been really wanting to get another one. I have thought about getting the velveteen rabbit. That was one of my favorite stories when I was a little kid. However, there are a few problems:
1. tattoos are expensive and we don't have much spare cash at the moment.
2. all I have is a newer version of the book, and the image of the rabbit is not what I remember. This is similar to what I remember.

This is the newer version:

3. where on my body would I get it!?
4. I am not sure how it would look. most likely silly.

I think that I am just craving some new ink sooo badly that I am thinking of anything I can get tattooed on me. Tattoos really are an addiction.

1 comment:

  1. get the velveteen bear, that is cute – you should get it on your butt, i would respect that!

    ReplyDelete