Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

oh what a day

Today we had a customer come into our office saying they heard meowing in the bushes next to our parking lot. So, us girls go out to look and there is a kitten in the bushes!! It took us quite a while and about 5 people, but we finally got him out! I just couldn't have left him there making so much noise! So, Jeb came and took him home. He (we think) looks about 6-8 weeks old. Soooo tiny. Tomorrow I will take him to the vet to make sure he is okay to add to my family. Right now he is in Jeb's office. I think he is a little nervous/confused. One second he s happy and is laying on me, then when he walks away and i try to pet him, he hisses. I'm sure he will get over it after a while though. He probably doesn't know what to think of what has happened to him. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment