Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

fresh pair of eyes.

So, work is pretty slow today. There is actually barely anyone in the office. Hopefully we will be leaving around 4 30 today. Then I can go home, make something quick to eat and get ready for the next job!

I know my past few posts have been a little bit on the negative side. I'm not quite sure why. I am in some weird funk and I need to get out of it quick.

I really want to go up to our house in NY for 4th of july. I would like to do the whole camping thing, but I think it would be pretty cool to stay on OUR property (even though the other piece of land is kinda ours too). I absolutely love the cabin that my father built, and we could still ride 4 wheelers and do some camping. I mean, there are 79 acres. I'm sure we could find somewhere to pop the tent for a night. Heh. But, I feel like if we could just stay there for a long weekend I might be able to just relax and clear my head of some things. I really, REALLY need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment