Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i have decided.

I am going to stick with blogspot. or blogger.com, whatever this one is called. I did create a blog on tumblr, and that website has better layouts and colors. However, I cannot "follow" other bloggers unless they are on tumblr. So, I would only be able to view Jeb's blog from that main page and on here i can just click the link on the side and whoosh! hehe. But, I think I got my page to look the way I want it to.

So, this morning I have had a serious weight lifted off of me. About that, I will just say that, at least they know now.

Today Jeb got new tires on his car, so Jake gave me a ride to work so Jeb could take my car to school. Well, when I got to work, my hair looked like a birds nest from riding with the top off the jeep. I think next time I plan to ride on the interstate in the jeep with no top, I will be more prepared and pull my hair back. Now my hair feels/looks gross. Meh. At least I have these for my snack :)



Flavor blasted too!

No comments:

Post a Comment