Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

i could use a nap

For some reason, I have been super tired lately. Probably for about a week, I just feel exhausted. I can barely get out of bed. And I end up finally getting up around 8, then rush to get to work. Jeb says I might be getting TOO much sleep. Hm, maybe I shouldn't hit the snooze button anymore.....

So, turns out kitty is a boy, 6 weeks old. We named him Lynx bc his little face kinda looks like a bobcat. And he has hair that sticks up from the top of his ears. Vet says he is very healthy, except possible ringworm. SO poor little guy is in our office, in Shirley's old crate. All he wants to do it run around. I feel so bad. I bought a cheap baby gate form Big Lots for ten bucks, so, when we are home, Lynx can at least run around in the office. This is probably not the best thing for him tho. He still needs to be watched. He really likes to climb and Jeb and I weren't paying attention and last night and he got his leg caught in something he was climbing on. All of a sudden Jeb and I heard this awful screeching/meowing sound! It was awful. I think I cried for a second. I was freaking out. Hahah.

Another good thing about the baby gate is that we can introduce Lynx to Luci and Shirley in a somewhat controlled environment I guess without having to worry about one of them jumping on top of him!

Lynx is still hissing once in a while, but I think he will calm down soon enough. He wants to play all the time, and he has figured out that if the door to the office is opened when hes in the crate, he can then climb on the inside and meow non stop, and I will then let him out. hehe. He is already spoiled.

Hopefully I will hear from the vet soon to know if he is okay to be around the other animals. If he does have ringworm, it is no big deal to treat, but its just a longer time in that dang crate.



I better go back to work. heh.

2 comments: