Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

phew

so, yesterday I got quite a bit accomplished that was on my to do list. I woke up and Jeb and I met up with the Andrews and went for a run at the boardwalk. I had a pretty awful run. But I think I needed that. I need to start eating better again and I can't not run during the week!!!

I then had to clean for 2 hours. It is always nice do have that little bit of extra cash when I'm done. Then once I got home, I cleaned MY house, and a little later we worked on the dreaded back yard!!! We got most of it torn up and got some grass seed down finally! Hopefully within the next couple of weeks, the rest of the poison ivy will die off and we can finish it!

I think I have not been drinking as much water as I should be lately because the past two saturdays after I ran, I have had the worst headaches. So, I ended up taking a nap yesterday...so I was up pretty late. I organized my mess of a closet. Wish I had some before pictures. But, just imagine clothes and random things smashed into the shelves! I also organized my wardrobe, which was a complete mess. I have WAY too many clothes....but I can't get rid of anything.




I also played "dress up" (with a ribbon) with Shirley and Luci. Lynx wouldn't let me take pictures of him. :(





I still have a lot more things I need to get done. I need to touch up with some paint in some places in the house. Go through and organize my two jewelry boxes. Organize our one closet. Organize Jeb's office. But I have just about lost all motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment