Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

verizon fios = LAME

When we moved into our new house, down at the ocean front, we unfortunately had to get rid of our service with Verizon Fios because they don't offer it down there. Well, I had called to cancel it back in march. March 30th, to be exact. I have never been late on any of my payments for anything (with the exception of one time forgetting to pay my car payment, when I thought I did, years ago. SO, anyways, the past two months I have noticed I have gotten bills via email from Verizon and the amounts don't match my paper bills for my cell phone. I just figured Verizon messed something up and would work itself out until this past Saturday i received an email bill saying i owed $380.00 by August 31st!!! So, I called this morning and it appears as though my account was never canceled and they turned off my service due to non payment!!!! I sent back my equipment in April via UPS just like the lady on the phone said. I even got a confirmation number and the name of the lady I spoke with. However, that wasn't good enough because the confirmation number I had, they say was for when i canceled my phone service, which was months prior to me canceling my whole service. My only other hope to not have to pay this is to get the tracking info from UPS as proof I did return the equipment. And maybe when I get home I can search for any other paperwork I might have. Eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment