Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

redo

I really want to improve my house a little. I really would like to add some new throw pillows in my living room. Some new lamps. And I would really like to get new bedding. Only problem, I am on a super tight budget. SO, thanks to Brittany's brilliant idea, I think I may get my mom to help me recover the pillows I already have! I had seen some decent priced lamps at Marshall's the other day. I might have to do some more bargain shopping for lighting. And as for new bedding, I already have TONS of comforter/blankets that I could make a cover for. Then all I would need to do is buy some new sheets, which, Marshalls and TJ Maxx are perfect for things like that. They usually have a pretty good deal on really nice sheets. Maybe tonight I can talk mom into going to the fabric store or something. I think if I just had a few changes in my house, it might just brighten things up, including my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment