Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

this weekend was a blast

Fourth of July this year was great. Thursday night we went to Tommy and Marie's wedding, which was so much fun. We got to see some old friends and I met some new people. I probably drank too much wine, BUT I had fun! The ceremony was very nice and the weather could not have been more perfect. The food was delish and the music was good. Their first dance was to Metallica's "nothing else matters" Tommy played along with the song at the end. Way awesome. ha. They also had these neat photo booth there. I did cut out one pic of us and put it in their scrap book, but I had to keep the others!! They were just too cute!



Friday Jeb and I took Lynx to the vet for his first set of shots. Poor guy was sooo drowsy after. Then mom took me shopping for my bday! I got new bathing suit from target, new purse and a few other little things.

Saturday the family came over for a cookout for the 4th. Later, Jeb, jake and I all went down to the ocean front to watch the fireworks, which was very nice.

Sunday was super relaxed. Jeb and I slept so much! haha. We were quite tired. And now I am at work. Bored like always

No comments:

Post a Comment