Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

let me tell you

Okay. So trash day is on Tuesdays at the oceanfront. And because my street is so small, everyone has to put their trash on the LEFT side, which is the side that my house is on. Whatever, no big deal....until you block my mail box, driveway, or leave your trash cans out for days. Or when its obvious that I will be putting my trash cans in a certain spot (next to MY car) you put yours somewhere else. You don't put them next to MY car so that I have to move them to back out. If there is no space, then you should take them down to the end of the street, just like everyone else. Common sense right? Now, I know this is just a petty little thing. But, seriously. When someone KEEPS doing small inconsiderate things, it gets annoying.

So, the point of my story is, DONT MESS WITH ASHLEY BRITTON. I WILL call the city of virginia beach on your lazy ass.

(I wonder if the city will actually do anything. hah)

No comments:

Post a Comment