Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

camping

Every summer for the past.....7 years?....my family has gone on a camping trip to upstate new york where my parents own some property. Both of my parents are from there. Just a little town called Arkport, out in the middle of nowhere. But, most of my family is up there, and every summer we all look forward to our week of camping.

This summer was a lot of fun because Jeb and I actually had a lot of pretty cool camping gear. We went hiking, fishing, shooting and riding 4wheelers. We played volley ball, can jam, and ladder ball. Many people came to visit and we had a fire every night. The dogs wore themselves out by swimming in the pond every day. I only caught one little tiny fish. And I had almost got another...until my fishing line broke :( Jeb thinks he may have seen a wild cat.....and I got to meet my newest little cousin Emma Jane!


All in all Jeb and I had a lot of fun. But, I am REALLY looking forward to sleeping in my bed tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment