Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"

Now, I am not the smartest person out there.... And I don't know everything about our constitution and all the laws and amendments. But seriously people! This is not right!!!!

Now before you get all crazy, let me explain something. I don't really believe in same sex marriage. It is a strange concept for me. But, I am a human being. My husband is a human being. People who are gay are human beings!!! They deserve the same rights and liberties that my husband and I do! I used to not feel this way. I use to think, "Gay is bad". But, that's not fair and thats not right. I know people that are gay. They are STILL people. I love my husband and I am so happy to be married. Who are we to deny two woman or two men the same happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment