Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's been a while

I know it has been a while since I have posted here. I don't really have much to write about, and when I do, it usually involves my animals, so I post on my other blog. I have been getting a little bit of traffic there, which is good. I feel as though I have some more content and what not on there, so I can start pointing people there more now.

In other news, I have been pretty darn busy every weekend with either stuff around the house, or wedding planning with Brittany. We are getting down to the wire now! Less than 2 months! I am so very excited. Major things I still need to do to prepare (here I am talking like it's my wedding. hehe):

1. plan and host shower
2. get dress for rehearsal
3. purchase shower and wedding gifts
4. figure out bachlorette party!
5. complete tanning process

Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment