Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

crossfit

Yesterday Brittany and I did a crossfit "class" with Jeb. We ran up to the park by our house, which is only about 1/2 a mile...then we got started on our workout.

We then proceeded to do the following:
25 full squats
25 reverse pull ups (i guess thats what they are called)
25 burpees
short sprint
repeat

Of course I could barely do the work out. Of course my arms felt like dead weight when we were done. Of course I could barely walk back.

And let me tell you. I knew it was going to be hard...but I had NO IDEA it was going to be as hard as it really was. And I had NO IDEA how sore I would be today. Holy Hell.

I get more sore every minute.

1 comment:

  1. You should shovel your driveway to get your heart rate up. It's a good workout.

    ReplyDelete