Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Bedroom

I have been doing a lot of talk lately about moving my house around. Well, this weekend Jeb and I actually accomplished it! Well, almost. The only rooms that are completely finished are our bedroom and bathroom. I think you all remember the before (no need to post pics of bathroom, all I did was organize and move the kitty litter box under the shelf) :






Annnndddddd the aftttteeerrrrr:







Oh, and remember our sad little closet that we used for laundry as well as some of my clothes??



Well, the clothes are gone!



We moved it into the old office. Well, it is still kind of the office. The computer is still in here....but so is our wardrobes, and Jeb's dresser. The next step is moving the computer into the dining room. Which after moving the other bookshelf in there is beginning to become a wee bit cramped. But, I feel much better without so much clutter in my bedroom. And, the dining room won't be THAT bad. I think once I paint the dark bookshelf an off-white to match the other bookshelf, it would look much better. Or maybe by then we will be able to get the large bookcases we want from Ikea?????

1 comment: