Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

work

was busy until now. I do have 4 things that I need to make 14 copies of each, then seperate them out, then hole punch them, then divide them out to the sales people. Which will not take very long.

Jake called me today and said that he will be leaving on Sunday now instead of Monday. Great.

I need to pick out a paint color for my new place. I want to shoot for a yellowish green slash grayish color. But, it has to be kinda light because the new house is kinda dark. I want something bright and fun and yeah. I may do my room a green color. I do not know. I like too many colors!

I am excited for this nice weather that is coming our way this weekend. This weekend is going to be super busy I'm sure. I need to decide on a paint color. work on the house some (maybe some yard work), clean Saturday, help mom with Jake's party on Saturday evening. Then he leaves Sunday night. Hopefully i can get my dad over to the house Sunday morning/early afternoon to get some work done. The sooner we get this inside of this house finished, the better. I am READY to move.

So, I am hopefully going to the gym tonight. I haven't really noticed much change. My legs look a bit more toned. My arms are more toned. My stomach is not a tub of lard anymore I guess. My butt......who knows. HAH. BUT i have noticed that overall I have more energy. I was able to do TONS of walking in D.C. a few weekends ago without a problem.



Guess I will go make my copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment